A few interesting quotes:
- If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
- Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
- Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
- Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
- Great people are those who make others feel that they, too, can become great.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
- Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- To get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with.
- The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.
Click here to download more information about Mark Twain and the “The Great Book of Best Quotes”.